Employee Capital Plans (PPK) is a new, introduced in 2019, another form of additional social security. The essence of the PPK is the obligatory offering by employing entities (mainly all employers) of saving opportunities in the forms of group investment while ensuring payment of payments, by employers (1.5% of remuneration) as well as employees (2% of remuneration).
Law Office Wojewódka i Wspólnicy Sp. k. has unique knowledge and experience in the field of PPK due to the fact that our experts were actively involved in creating the idea of the PPK and individual solutions in this area.
The Office’s help in the field of PPK may include, inter alia:
- assistance for service providers in the preparation of PPK products (templates of contracts, applications, declarations, regulations and other documents);
- conducting trainings and presentations for service providers, employers, trade unions and employees or other selected groups on the subject of the implemented PPK provision;
- assistance for service providers in activities aimed at allowing a PPK product to be distributed (preparation and submission of an application, representation in proceedings before a product release authority);
- consulting the employer in choosing the entity managing the PPK, looking for an entity that will meet the requirements of the employer, and not the standard product available to everyone;
- negotiations with the managing entity and conclusion of a contract securing the employer’s interests properly, possible negotiations with trade unions or other groups of employees;
- preparation or giving opinions on communication materials regarding the implemented service, assistance in the preparation and implementation of administrative procedures of the PPK;
- monitoring the performance of the service in the form of: periodic assessments of the functioning of the PPK, monitoring the activities of the managing entity;
- current information about changes in the legal and tax environment;
- representation in court proceedings related to the PPK;
- other specific needs of employers and service providers related to PPK.
In regards to issues related to the additional pension security, the Law Office of Wojewódka i Wspólnicy Sp.k. cooperates with the Pension Institute. As a result of effective cooperation, apart from work for clients, there were reports on pension issues, such as Employee Capital Plans – chance or mirage ?, Selected legal aspects of Employee Capital Plans and 20 PPE vs. PPK views.